In some organizations, there may not be sufficient work and time to justify a full-time Quality Manager to coordinate with the other departments. Busy directors and managers may need to concentrate on their prime business roles as well. To support these businesses, Cesium International Support Services to provide a tailored and trained personnel to manage the Quality Management Activities. The service includes a Management System Maintenance Plan, which is agreed on for period. The plan may include:
- Coordinating the function heads
- Monitoring/Internal Audits on continuous basis.
- Document Control
- Data Analysis
- Management Reviews
- Guiding the internal auditors
- Continuous Monitoring of quality system
Benefits of Outsourced Quality System Maintenance
- Management time is freed up to allow them to concentrate on their prime roles
- Quality system in the organization would improve continuously all times.
- The Quality Management System information is always up-to-date for the Assessor of accreditation body and any customer audits
- The Quality Manager undertakes Continual Professional Development (CPD) at no extra cost to the client
- Clients benefit from learning the current best quality practices
- The Quality Manager acts as a sounding board for Senior Management
- Costs are fixed
- An “outsider” can help to reinforce and reflect on Management initiatives taken with respect to lab quality.
Please send in your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org