There are several ways to improve laboratory efficiency. The laboratory may stream line workflow or eliminate wastage in each workflow, train people on quality and productivity improvement or lean methods etc. Regardless of the ultimate strategies for improving laboratory efficiency, each laboratory efficiency project requires proper project management plan and top management commitment.
CESIUM Ltd.'s productivity, quality & performance improvement methodologies can solve the following problems:
- Improving quality and productivity of laboratory
- Reducing non-value added/waste processes from laboratory processes
- Improving turn-around-time.
- Improving profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Expanding capacity without additional capital.
- Reducing inventory and working capital needs.
- Reducing time and costs associated with delivering products and services.
- Applying lean methodologies.
- Analyzing data.
CESIUM’s performance improvement team includes a Certified Master Black Belt, a Six Sigma Black Belt, a PMP Certified Project Manager and laboratory experts averaging two decades of hands on laboratory management experience.